BACK TO STONE OAK!!!
NEW ADDRESS: 523 Med Ct. # 103 San Antonio, Tx 78258
Elite Pilates Reformer is San Antonio's premier Semi-Private Reformer studio.
Anyone of any age or fitness ability can benefit from Pilates. Elite Pilates Reformer helps each client achieve their goals using Pilates Allegro 2 Reformers,Towers of Power (half Cadillac), Orbits, Pilates Chairs, Pilates Arcs (Spine correctors), Pilates rings, Pilates balls, Pilates boxes and much more!
YOU CAN SCHEDULE YOUR SESSIONS ON-LINE!
What is Pilates Training?
Pilates is a physical exercise developed in the early 20th century by Joseph Pilates.
Pilates is a body conditioning routine that helps to not only build flexibility, but also strength, endurance, and coordination in the legs, the core muscles, arms and back.
The is a spring-resistance apparatus used for creating optimal muscular strength with the added benefit of isolated muscle control and flexibility.
Who Benefits from Pilates Reformer Training?
Pilates Reformer training is for everyone -- men, women, older adults, children, teenagers, professional athletes and even weekend warriors.
Exercising with the Pilates Reformer will help you whether you are a ace tennis player, training for a marathon or just picking up your grandchild. Pilates Reformer Training is great whether you are a chiseled Adonis or a work in progress, whether you are a bodybuilder or a runner, whether you are a dancer or are recovering from an injury.
With Pilates Reformer training you will move more efficiently, with greater balance, flexibility, control and with a much better posture. With Pilates Reformer Training, you will increase your flexibility, improve your overall athletic performance, and find a better way to move through life.
What are some of the Benefits of Pilates Reformer Training?
- Builds Strength Without Excess Bulk.
- Tones to Perfection.
- Helps Develop Core Strength and Control.
- Prevents Injuries.
- Improves Posture, Balance, Flexibility and Coordination.
What are the Sport-Related Benefits?
- Martial Arts - Pilates Reformer Training will greatly increase your flexibility, alleviate hip tightness and pain, and improve your kicks while elongating all of your muscles.
- Dance - you will learn how to better isolate your muscles, improve your coordination, elongate your body and help you find your "inner dancer".
- Golf - Pilates Reformer Training will improve your swing by elongating and strengthening all of your back muscles.
- Swimming - Pilates Reformer Training will help you achieve better Core Control to improve your strokes and speed while giving you more flexibility in you legs, arms and back.