Welcome to Elite!
Elite Pilates Reformer is San Antonio's premier Semi-Private Reformer studio.
Elite Pilates Reformer is located in the heart of the Stone Oak area at Stone Oak Pkwy. The exclusive studio is very private with an intimate setting, enhancing the personal Pilates Reformer experience. Anyone of any age or fitness ability can benefit from Pilates. Elite Pilates Reformer helps each client achieve their goals using Pilates Allegro 2 Reformers,Towers of Power (half Cadillac), Orbits, Pilates Chairs, Pilates Arcs (Spine correctors), Pilates rings, Pilates balls, Pilates boxes and much more!
YOU CAN SCHEDULE YOUR SESSIONS ON-LINE!
What is Pilates Training?
Pilates is a physical exercise developed in the early 20th century by Joseph Pilates.
Pilates is a body conditioning routine that helps to not only build flexibility, but also strength, endurance, and coordination in the legs, the core muscles, arms and back.
The is a spring-resistance apparatus used for creating optimal muscular strength with the added benefit of isolated muscle control and flexibility.
Who Benefits from Pilates Reformer Training?
Pilates Reformer training is for everyone -- men, women, older adults, children, teenagers, professional athletes and even weekend warriors.
Exercising with the Pilates Reformer will help you whether you are a ace tennis player, training for a marathon or just picking up your grandchild. Pilates Reformer Training is great whether you are a chiseled Adonis or a work in progress, whether you are a bodybuilder or a runner, whether you are a dancer or are recovering from an injury.
With Pilates Reformer training you will move more efficiently, with greater balance, flexibility, control and with a much better posture. With Pilates Reformer Training, you will increase your flexibility, improve your overall athletic performance, and find a better way to move through life.
What are some of the Benefits of Pilates Reformer Training?
- Builds Strength Without Excess Bulk.
- Tones to Perfection.
- Helps Develop Core Strength and Control.
- Prevents Injuries.
- Improves Posture, Balance, Flexibility and Coordination.
What are the Sport-Related Benefits?
- Martial Arts - Pilates Reformer Training will greatly increase your flexibility, alleviate hip tightness and pain, and improve your kicks while elongating all of your muscles.
- Dance - you will learn how to better isolate your muscles, improve your coordination, elongate your body and help you find your "inner dancer".
- Golf - Pilates Reformer Training will improve your swing by elongating and strengthening all of your back muscles.
- Swimming - Pilates Reformer Training will help you achieve better Core Control to improve your strokes and speed while giving you more flexibility in you legs, arms and back.